Milestone’s rally sim WRC 3 launched on PS Vita today, and the developer has released a list of all the features and free DLC you can expect to see.
Coming “in a few weeks,” Vita owners will be able to grab free DLC tracks including Rally Guanajuato Mexico, Rally Argentina and Rally de Portugal.
Here’s the list of features and content that will be available on WRC 3 for the Vita:
- All 54 official teams of the current season
- WRC Experience game mode which will feature Single Stage, Single Rally and 2012 Championship
- WRC Online game mode which will allow an amazing multiplayer experience for a never-ending Rally game
- 6 different Rallies (Rallye Monte-Carlo, Rallye de France – Alsace, RallyRACC-Rally de España, Acropolis Rally, ADAC Rallye Deutschland and Wales Rally GB)
- 3 official categories (WRC, WRC 2 and WRC 3) and 11 official cars
- Analog stick support
- Respawn Touch Screen support
- Trophies support
It’s great to see games like WRC 3 coming to the Vita, as the handheld definitely needs all the help it can get right now.