What didn’t I get around to posting? Well Gears of War developer Rod Fergusson left Epic to join the BioShock Infinite team at Irrational Games, Ripstone teamed up with Sony for PS Plus Presents, Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma is coming to the PS3 soon, the Ex-Kingdoms of Amalur developers were given a new home at Epic’s newly formed Impossible Studios, a PlayStation All-Stars Sweet Tooth strategy video was released, and the Grand Theft Auto V trailer was recreated inside Battlefield 3.
- After losing two of its top members, the numbers of the BioShock Infinite development team grew by one as Gears of War developer Rod Fergusson left Epic for Irrational Games.
- Ripstone teamed up with Sony for PS Plus Presents to bring three new games to the service, including Knytt Underground, Big Sky Infinity, and an unannounced title.
- Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma is coming to the PS3 soon.
- The ex-Kingdoms of Amalur developers were given a new home at Epic’s new subsidiary, Impossible Studios, and will be working on Infinity Blade: Dungeons.
- Sweet Tooth’s strategy video for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale was released today.
- Pretty awesome: The Grand Theft Auto V trailer was recreated in Battlefield 3.
- Video game sales have continued to take a tumble, falling 20% in July, according to a report by the NPD Group.